Thursday, October 7, 2010

DISCLAIMER - PRINT IT OUT AND STICK IT IN YOUR BUTT

The red will mix in with the blood from your tight bum.

Remember, don't stick anything into your butt if you can't handle it. If you want, print this out and stick it in your butt too. You can tape it with some duct tape around a wooden dowel. Instant pleasure.

I have never stuck anything in my butt. Stick stuff in the butts of your friends to ensure that it can be stuck in a butt. If the friend complains, stick more things in his butt. Never hurt animals with this. Thanks.

7 comments:

  1. Please go back to posting things I can stick up my butt. I'm running out of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please. I'm dying over here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Jack, you can fix that by sticking some stuff up your butt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disclaimer for your butt?! haha genius.

    Ebay these bad boys!

    ReplyDelete