Friday, October 15, 2010

A rubber duck

Those towels are for the blood.

On a discussion about sex toys today, somehow it went to rubber ducks. So, someone suggested I use a rubber duck as today's entry. 

There's not much I can say about this, really. It's just a duck you can stick in your butt. It's waterproof too, so have some fun in the shower (real men that love to stick things in their butts take showers, not baths). He's even ready to go into your underpoo cave with his snorkeling gear on.


Buy one and stick it in your butt today!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I don't think I can fit 18 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would've hurt less without the goggles and snorkel, but still, a fine recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think thats too big for my anus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro what's up with you blog? Update it please, I don't know what else to stick in my butt :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. To punish them although not done but meant. Following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, on your patence evermore attending, Following!

    ReplyDelete